Sunday, November 30, 2008

NaBloPoMo: Did It!

I am delighted to complete NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month). Yes, as November draws to a close I can proudly say that I have posted every single day to this blog. Whoo-hooo! Seriously, this marks the most committed writing practice I've ever done.

I posted a few days ago that I wanted to be a maker. I did indeed deliver on that goal as well. My daughter is carrying around a stuffed felt mouse that we sewed together (photo forthcoming). It's not exactly what I had in mind when I declared my desire to create but at least I did it . . . and she loves it. Chocolate chip cookies also grace the kitchen courtesy of me; perhaps this is also the mark of the maker.

Tomorrow December begins. Here's to a wonderful month. And, looking back, here's to a pretty terrific November.

No comments: