Thursday, November 30, 2006

To Done, Or A New Beginning

Today is the end of November. This is the end of NaBloPoMo. I have posted dutifully. I have, admitedly, engaged in navel-gazing. I have noticed things more deeply about my life. Importantly, for the first time in my life, I have kept (a form of a) journal for a month. Huzzah! NaBloPoMo has compelled me to write.

What happens after today? I keep writing. I want to break out that Moleskine; okay, I want to open the many Moleskines that I own, one by glorious one, and fill them with words, drawings and photographs. I also want to keep this blog going, as often as I can . . .perhaps even daily.

Words are flowing. They may not be profound but at least words are flowing. They can flow onto a screen, a page or wherever. It's not the product, it's the process. That's what we say about the kids' art projects. Why not mine too?

No comments: