Wednesday, November 01, 2006

November, the Writing Month

Okay, I'm trying to balance desire and reality here. I learned of NaNoWriMo in the past several weeks. NaNoWriMo is also known as National Novel Writing Month or "write a 50,000 word novel in a month." Part of me is actually up for the challenge. Another part . . . is seriously not. That second part is paralyzed with fear, actually. I seem to have no "big idea," let alone an outline.

There's another option: posting something every day for a National Blog Posting Month--NaBloPoMo. Daily posting, still an accomplishment for erratic me, seems achievable. As for the novel, well . . . we'll see.

Here's to NaBloPoMo. To day one. To new beginnings. I'm posting. Today, words. Tomorrow, photos. Everything is a journey.

Wishing you all the best on your own journey!

No comments: